Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's not easy being me

Daniel's favorite book these days is, It's Not Easy Being a Bunny. It's becoming my favorite book because I can definitely relate. There are some days that I dream about escaping the craziness that is my life. But in the end, no other family would compare, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but with my family...even if they are a band of rapscallion hooligans!

I have tried to sit down & concentrate on producing a profound paragraph, but I fail miserably. The noise, interruptions, and chaos are too much. And the timing is never "right". It just takes too much brain power to focus, and I have trouble finishing a ...

So I write about the everyday. We did this, we did that, this happened. Because to pontificate on any of it...well, it's just impossible. And to be introspective takes too much energy. And my thought process...

...is...

...sporatic.

Now what was I writing about?

1 comment:

ten4ruthie said...

...you were writing about rapscallion hooligans, of which you are the great and mighty ringleader. Never forget who gave you that title, Missy.

And to put those two words together in a coherent sentence, well... that in itself is pretty profound, isn't it?