Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Balderdash!




We were invited to spend New Year's Eve at Travis & Lisa's (our youth pastor couple) home. Their daughter, Addison, is about a year younger than Daniel. We're still in negotiations regarding an arranged marriage agreement. We always have a fun time with them. Another close friend came with her kids, since her husband was on duty @ the fire station. There were 5 adults & 7 kids. (We're used to being outnumbered, usually it's worse.) We made home-made pizza & played Balderdash. We laughed so hard, the kids kept complaining because they couldn't hear their movie. Abbie kept reprimanding us, "Could you please quiet down?!?!?"


We learned several new words & I'm looking forward to freaking people out by using them in everyday conversation. But it's getting late & I've already posted once today, so I should probably find my cicisbeo & head to bed.

No comments: