I'm always on the lookout for good recipes that are easy to make. Below are two of my favorites.
Crock-Pot Lasagna
1 lb. ground beef
1 med. onion, chopped
29 oz. spaghetti sauce (small jar of Prego)
1/2 c. water
28 oz. petite diced tomatoes
1 Tbsp. spicy spaghetti seasoning (or italian seasoning)
8 oz. pkg. lasagna noodles (about 9, not oven ready)
24 oz. small curd cottage cheese
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
Brown beef with onion. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, tomatoes & seasoning. Mix cottage cheese, mozzarella, & Parmesan in a separate bowl. Layer 1/4 meat sauce, 1/3 noodles (about 3 - I break them up into smaller pieces), & 1/3 cheese in a crock-pot. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat sauce. Cover & cook on low for 4-5 hours. I like to make this ahead on Saturday & keep it in the fridge overnight, then plug it in Sunday morning.
Cheesy Potato Casserole
2 lbs. frozen Ore-Ida cubed potatoes, thawed
1 (10oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 Tbsp. dried onion
Mix all ingredients together. Place in a greased 9x13" pan or casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. *Topping (optional): Mix 1/4 c. melted margarine & 2 c. crushed corn flakes. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting your recipes. I put some of mine up today too.
Post a Comment