After Phil's conquest last December, I have the unfortunate experience of having this thing hanging as a focal point in my living room, and looking down on me while I work on the computer. I decided that if I have to live with it in my house, I might as well have fun making him pretty. And I'm thinking of how I can incorporate him into my seasonal decor. He might look festive with Christmas lights! If nothing else, he'll be a great place to hang my bras to dry. I think he needs a name, though. Any suggestions?
6 comments:
Well, "Bucky", of course!
Don't count on Grandma Debelak visiting anytime soon!
I still think it needs a nose ring!!
"They call me Cuban Pete. I'm the king of the rumba beat...I'll teach you chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom."
I don't know.... I looked at the deer, and that's the first thing that jumped into my mind. I haven't heard that song in years (literally.) I think it's a sign.
Oh my word, that is so hilarious! I'm laughing out loud and I think Jared is getting a little concerned. I completely agree with the nose ring and think a grandiose, sophisticated name like...Fransesca would be just right!
Phil's a little concerned that a cross-dressing buck is residing in his home. :)
Post a Comment