Tuesday, May 12, 2009

That time of year...

This weekend we're going camping with friends. I never thought I would actually enjoy camping, but I do. I'll admit, I don't really enjoy all the work it takes to get ready, but once we're there, it feels like a vacation. Maybe that's because we usually camp with other families and there are other moms to share the work load. :) It's when the idea of communal living looks very appealing...until you come home & are glad to be just your family once again. We've made a lot of fun memories & the kids look forward to the fun things we do...
... feed the wildlife (Cheerios)...
...be cute & content, and direct all attention to yourself...
...build a bridge, or a fort, or a raft, or ???....
...hang out with friends in the hammock...
...and play Pooh sticks & see whose leaf or stick floats the farthest...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous! Wish we could come. Maybe next time! Think of me while you're there...maybe you could light a marshmallow on fire in rememberance of me! :)

ten4ruthie said...

Aaawww.... how sweet to see some old pictures of your beautiful kiddos.