Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not that anyone cares, but...

I just made an itemized list of all the supplies that we need to take camping. It's hard to remember everytime we go camping, so I decided it was high time for a master list. And then I counted. I counted what items I am responsible for, and what items my husband is responsible to bring. Let's just say the list is 6:1. Now I understand why he wonders what the big deal is, and why I stress about getting everything together. So, there you have it. In case you care. Please someone care. I need someone to feel sorry for me.

Not really.

5 comments:

ten4ruthie said...

You want to email me that itemized list so I have it on hand for my next camping trip???

Kristen M. said...

Amen. Every time we go on a trip, I am responsible for 3 suitcases. And Adam wonders how I can be so forgetful sometimes!

Lisa said...

Totally agree with you! They always think you should be able pack and leave in no time at all.

Lisa said...

By the way, I'm glad to know that I'm not weird. I have a master camping list also! Gotta love lists!

Melissa said...

We aren't campers, but I have a master packing list for vacations. Making a new list every time just seemed like wasted effort.