...for a beautiful day
...for affordable swim lessons. The kids are learning a lot & are always excited to tell me what they did - "Did you see me mom?!?!" Noah was excited he finally swam down to the bottom of the pool to retrieve the ring. Abbie is learning to dive. Daniel is...as brave as ever! And Grace decided to rejoin Level 2 after a freak-out on Tuesday over having to put her head under water. She was proud of herself for doing it once today...progress...slow & steady, like her mother. :)
...for food on the table & in our garden. It's been nice to eat "garden fare" and save some on the grocery budget.
...for a clean house. We've been slowly catching up from camping & being gone & our garage sale. With the kids' help, we got a lot of the odds & ends picked up & put away. It feels good to see my floors & counter spaces again.
...that my kids are using their imaginations. Grace, Noah & Daniel have been playing "fire truck" the past few days. They built one out of cardboard boxes & our wagon & have revised & revamped it several times. I love to see them working together & getting along.
...that my oldest is a bookworm. When she's not jumping on the trampoline, I know I will find her curled up with a book somewhere.
...for friendships & community. We don't have to go it alone.
...for family. We're off to another wedding this weekend - Phil's cousin's wedding in NE. It's a side of the family we don't often get to see, but one I enjoy getting to know & spending time with.
1 comment:
have fun at the wedding!! It was good to hear your voice this morning! Thanks for the update! I will be praying for your sanity as you spend so many hours in the car!!!
Post a Comment