Grace was shy at first around Megan. After the wedding, she whispered, "I'll see you back at the farm." They became fast friends and were inseparable. We left the farm Sunday morning, and I soon noticed that Grace had gotten really quiet. I looked back to find her crying. When I hugged her close, she confessed, "I didn't want to leave Megan."
We arrived in Omaha on Sunday afternoon & got to spend time with my cousin & her family. I was able to go to the hospital & meet Judah. I have to admit, it's hard to find the words. There is so much I could say, but sometimes words are not adequate to describe emotions. Sometimes it's enough to just feel & not explain. He is a beautiful baby...a baby God is holding in the palm of his hand...a baby that in his short life, has touched the hearts of many people. He has brought the family of God together. People that don't know this family personally are praying for this precious boy. It's a beautiful thing to see.
We left Omaha last night & got home in the middle of the night. Yes, it was a whirlwind trip, but it was worth it. It makes me look forward to heaven. Not only will I get to spend eternity with Christ, but I'll get to fellowship with family...God's family. And I can't think of something I want more than that.
1 comment:
I'm going to start referring my blog-readers HERE during my long spells of not writing. Will you be my alternate blog? I could convince them that Amy Voth is my pen name... and I put my children in disguise before I post their pictures here. I think it would work. :-)
Post a Comment