
Summer is here, and that means planning two meals a day for my hungry kiddos. If I don't have a plan, I tend to run around the kitchen getting more exasperated by the minute. So here's my attempt at being organized & (hopefully) reducing stress this summer. I'm excited about trying some new recipes too.
Monday:
L: Tortilla Sandwich wraps
S: Phil's birthday! Baked Fish; shrimp; oven-fried potatoes
Tuesday:
L: Pigs in a blanket & baked beans
S: Rice & hamburger gravy; green beans
Wednesday:
L: Sandwiches
S: Stove Top Casserole & peaches
Thursday:
L: BBQ beef sandwiches; cucumber slices & apples
S: Leftover buffet
Friday:
L: Taco salad
L: Sandwiches; carrot sticks
S: Ham & Bean Soup w/ bread
Sunday:
L: Pork Chops w/ wild rice; salad
S: Eggs & toast
Enjoy! For more great recipes & ideas, check out Organizing Junkie's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment