Saturday, October 25, 2008

11 years ago today...

...I married this good-lookin' man.
Daniel wanted to know who babysat him at our wedding. I told him that on the day we were married, God laughed & said, "Those two kids have no idea what I have planned for them!"








To commemorate, I made this anniversary cake. The kids love any excuse to eat cake (okay, I do too). And with sweet strawberries on top, who can resist?

5 comments:

Kristen M. said...

Happy Anniversary guys.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary... what an amazing journey for your last 11 years. I pray you have countless days to come!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great picture of the two of you!! I love the cake too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 11 years is like... ages. You guys are old.

haha

ten4ruthie said...

Yeah, 11 years is forever. Don't you ever get bored with each other? haha

You know, you could update your kids' ages in your profile....