Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A first for everything

I'm so excited!!! This morning I won two tickets to Steven Curtis Chapman's & Michael W. Smith's concert in Tulsa. Wah-hoo! I think I've worked out all the details so my husband can come with me. With our anniversary this Saturday, it's a great way to celebrate & do something fun together.

On another note, I'm showing a 4 year old how to tie-dye, as requested by her mother...so pray for me. :) There may be a first for everything, but I can about guarantee it will be the last time I do that!

2 comments:

Kristen M. said...

Congratulations Amy, enjoy the concert!

ten4ruthie said...

How did you win the tickets? Did you tell another MIL story on the air? I forget what you won that time...

I'm catching up on all the comments I haven't been leaving you all year. Did you notice?