Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break (con't)

Found it! It only took me, what...two weeks to find the camera cord? I just had a lady stop by for honey, write the check, then proceed to pick it up again & start walking out the door. I'm glad I'm not the only one losing my mind. She has four kids too...if that tells you anything!

So here are a couple pictures from our time in IL. I love watching the cousins play together. They tend to pair off by personality, rather than age. Daniel & Hudson are "worker bees". They kept busy working in the mud, helping "Uncle Phil", playing trucks, raking leaves, and cleaning up...
Our new favorite game is Ticket to Ride. There is plenty of strategy for the adults, but it's simple enough for the kids to understand. Abbie beat her dad & uncles on this game. Way to go, girl! Her aunt thought our "winner cleans up" rule wasn't so fun, though. :)
The weather was beautiful for the first part of our visit. The guys took the kids to the park & they had a blast climbing trees. I'm not sure who's growing up faster...is there an antidote to Miracle Grow?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Who's the hippie looking guy with the hat on???! ;)