Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meal Plan

So...I'm not as consistent as I would like to be on making a weekly meal plan. BUT when I do, I find:

It helps me save money. (I'm not buying food I don't need...that gets bad and goes to waste. And I'm not making extra trips to the grocery store for miscellaneous ingredients.)

It helps me be more organized. (My husband is not a fan of eating PB&J or cereal when in a "time crunch"...don't ask me why?) So, on nights we have a lot on the schedule, I need to plan ahead.

It takes the stress out of meals. (I'm not standing in my kitchen, looking through my cupboards, despairing "WHAT am I going to make for supper?!?")

So, for those of you interested in what we'll be having at our house for supper this week...and next...and the week after that...

...feel free to hop on over to my other blog: A little bit of...something delicious!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I tried doing it week to week a few months ago, but found that for us, I spent more money. So, back to doing a once a month menu and one big shopping trip. I agree, it does make you so much more organized (and who doesn't like that?!) I'll be checking your other blog for some recipe ideas. I think we've had the spaghetti one and it was good!