His tooth that got knocked out on Friday was doing okay...until Sunday night. He played soccer on Saturday & did just fine, so I wasn't too worried about dropping him off for small group childcare at church. I had a moment of hesitation because there isn't much adult supervision, but he assured me that he would be careful, so my mind was put at ease. An hour later, I got a phone call. One of the older boys was being rough & swinging/pushing him in the gym on a little scooter cart. He was pushing it so fast & hard that Noah went flying off & into the wall...and knocked his tooth back out (halfway) again. We brought him home & proceeded to take it out the rest of the way, per a dentist's instructions.
He's feeling lots better this morning, even though he's talking kind of funny. Now if the tooth fairy could just get her act together & remember to do her job!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment