Yay for Spring and beautiful days! Daniel loves to be outside & always finds plenty to keep him busy. (That's an understatement!)
It seems like I've been out at school several times this past month. It's fun to see the kids during the day, and to see them interacting with their friends. Here's a rare picture of Abbie with her best friend, who usually runs from the camera. I even got her smiling...may miracle never cease!
Here is my silly toothless son celebrating his birthday. He asked for a cookie cake & I was happy to oblige.
Speaking of toothless, would you believe that my 7 year old asked her dad to pull two teeth with pliers?!?! Believe it. She wanted to cash in with the tooth fairy.She is a beautiful testimony of God's faithfulness & I couldn't be happier for her.
"You give and take away, my heart will choose to say:
Blessed be the name of the Lord!"
2 comments:
I love the picture of Abbie and Jordyn. That one is frameable. Congrats to Shari! She's so beautiful...
Wow, Sheri looks beautiful! Love the picture of Daniel washing his pink car!
Post a Comment