These past couple of weeks, I've watched the funds in our checking dwindle & I wondered if & when we would have payments come in from customers. The more it dropped, the more I worried, and the more I pleaded with God to send some soon!
I shared my fears with a couple friends & was blessed to receive a gift on Thursday with this verse in Galatians "...as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." (6:10) I was on my way to deposit the money in our account when I got a call from Phil telling me a payment had just arrived in the mail. I could feel God reminding me tenderly, "Oh, you of little faith. Don't you know I will take care of you?" He is faithful, and he continues to provide for our needs, big & small.
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:22-24
2 comments:
I worry about money too. (Could it be an MK thing?) What I struggle with most is being generous with my money. I want to hold on to it...save it...spend wisely. I'm still learning to let go and do exactly what that verse says!
That was good for me to hear! Thank you for posting the struggle. And keep learning...that is the best part of all!
Post a Comment