Last night, while playing baseball...
I've got you hooked, huh? :) You know if the word "baseball" is involved, chances are, there is some sort of tragedy soon to follow.
So, last night, while playing baseball, Noah was trying to catch an incoming ball. It went above his glove and hit him directly in his mouth. After a cry, he proceeded to spit out his front tooth, root & all. I was away at a bridal shower and Phil was home with our kids, plus two more. He had the presence of mind to care for our son & read up on what to do in the event of a tooth loss. He put it back in, and though it's pretty loose, it looks like it should hold alright. There wasn't much more a dentist could do, besides charge a sizable sum to do the exact same thing. Noah played his soccer game this morning & did just fine; he was careful with it & held it in place with his tongue the entire game. :)
Abbie fractured her arm, Grace sent us to the ER for several stitches, and Noah knocked out his tooth...now I'm just preparing myself for when Daniel breaks a bone. It's a fairly high probability that it's bound to happen...one of these days.
2 comments:
My worst nightmare, literally! Poor Noah, I hope he's doing okay.
Oh boy. He just couldn't let his cousin Judah show him up, could he? It's kind of funny that it happened exactly 1 week after Judah broke his front tooth. I'm happy for Noah (and for you!) that it wasn't a permanent tooth.
Post a Comment