Friday, March 13, 2009

Collecting my thoughts

It's quiet here this morning, for the time being, while Phil & Daniel are off running errands. I've been keeping my notebook handy & trying to sort through the clutter in my mind. There are countless things on my "to do" list & I need to sort through & prioritize & be realistic about what one woman can accomplish in one day.

It's amazing how organization helps with efficiency. If only I was efficient enough to take the time to get organized! Actually, this week has gone rather smoothly, and it's because I thought through meals, and groceries, and errands, and schedules. Tuesday & Thursday morning were hectic, as we woke up late. But I finally figured out I had a night-walker (or early morning walker?) who played with my clock. Not only was the alarm shut off, but the time got changed. I moved the clock last night & set the alarm on my cell phone as backup. I've considered moving to Indiana or Arizona, just so we don't have to deal with the time change any more. And I'm thankful for Spring break next week when I get to sleep in for a change. :)

Well, I'm not sure that my thoughts have been fully "collected", but I am sure that it's time for me to get back to work if I hope to accomplish enough to have looked somewhat productive while my husband was gone.

3 comments:

Kim said...

To the disappointment of many Hoosiers, including myself even though I no longer live there, they approved daylight saving time a couple of years ago. I guess Arizona is now your only option!

Lisa said...

Hope you were able to get everything done today. Enjoy spending time with your company this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I thought about calling.... but that probably wouldn't have helped you to get everything done in your day, huh? Maybe it's good I didn't.