Monday, March 2, 2009

Notice

After working for several weeks without a vacation or sick day, I have decided to take the day off. Keep in mind that while some get weekends off, these are my busiest days. Today I am going to do things that are relaxing and that I enjoy doing. We may be eating peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for supper, but thankfully that never killed anyone (to my knowledge, at least). The house will not be picked up, but momma will be happy...and you know what they say when she's not. I just might take a nap...for no good reason. I don't care if my son spends the whole day in his pajamas; he will probably watch too many cartoons. This will not destroy his creativity completely. There is always plenty to do, plenty of things vying for my attention, but just for today, I'm going to ignore those nagging reminders and enjoy just being...me.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Amy,

yeah you need a break!!! I am all for it!!!

Lisa said...

After the long night you had on Saturday, you deserve more than a day off! Thanks so much for keeping Addison - you're the best! And your husband...what a guy...even cleaning the bathtub for me!!