So it's back to work...
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Finishing projects
By now, if you know me at all, you know that I am terrible at finishing projects. Fortunately, I'm in good company at my house, because my husband has the same affliction. Only his projects are more visible & on a larger scale than mine, so I'm hoping that helps detract from mine. Today I am determined to finish what I started many weeks ago. Before Christmas, my friend came over & helped me measure & tape off a strip around the boys' bedroom, which I painted orange, at Daniel's request. My husband (and my dad) have let me know on several occasions that I "did it the hard way", but I've enjoyed that orange strip for several weeks. Monday I started on the gray & I hope to have the room finished this afternoon & all the furniture back in place before bedtime tonight.
Don't you think the antler mount/hat rack adds so much to the decor? :) The weekend before the kids went back to school, I attacked their rooms with garbage sacks in hand & got rid of about a sack & a half full of junk from each room. I bought a shelf to go up over the desk & I can't wait to have everything organized & back in its place. I know I don't do it very often, but when I finish something I have to brag about it...a little. Though I'd better not start my bragging until it's actually completed!
So it's back to work...
So it's back to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great! I expect it to be finished next time we stop by!! All your talk of organizing and painting makes me want to move right now so I can get started. Wish I were there to help you! Have a good day!
Post a Comment