Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter has come

When you live in Oklahoma, you're short on snow...so you have to take advantage of any winter weather you get. Daniel made the best of it...that is until he got hurt. (Thank you to my amazing husband for figuring out how to upload video. I was ready to hurl the computer out the window!)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun times! I'm amazed at how they can run on the slick pavement and not fall. I almost called you today - I'm getting stir crazy being stuck inside and Travis is stuck in KS. Have fun again tomorrow! By the way, I love Abbie's blue hat!!

Amy said...

How cute... we went out but didn't even think to go sleding. Evy wanted to ice skate with her daddy, he wasn't much into it-to chicken of pain associated with injuries! She would have had a blast running with your crew.

Kristen M. said...

I haven't been missing the cold weather in Michigan but lately I've been longing for a snow day.