...hid my funky bed head under a stocking cap until noon. I only fixed my hair because I would be seen in public. The taco salad I ate for lunch was totally worth the work.
...took a moment to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside. I tried to take a picture of the snow on the tree limbs, but I'm not that great of photographer.
...jarred honey with my boys. Man, Daniel can screw those lids on tight!
...painted an 18" orange strip around my boys' room. My friend helped me out. If it wasn't for her, I would never be brave enough to start half the house projects I do!
...had fun making gifts for my Sunday school class (thanks for the idea, Lisa!). It's a hot chocolate "kit", complete with 2 packages of cocoa, mini marshmallows, Andes mint, and candy cane.
...did not make a single meal for my family. I am so lazy.
...went for coffee with some friends while the kids were at AWANA. Caffine @ 7pm...not a smart idea.
...laughed so hard I thought I would wet my pants. Honest.
...went to Wal-mart. Twice. Pathetic.
...decided I would be uncreative and bore my readers with what I did today.
2 comments:
I'm amazed at how much you accomplished in one day! It was so good to see you today. I always love when I can come hang out for a little while so we can catch up. Thanks for watching Addison - she always has such a good time and talks about it all the way home!
You had a very productive day...all I did was be "present" at school- feeling terrible. Went to the doctor and then slept all evening... sometime we should do coffee.
Post a Comment