Last week we celebrated Daniel's fourth birthday. I still can't believe my last baby is four years old. I know, I'll still be saying that when he's eighteen! We celebrated a week and a half early, while my parent's were here with a firetruck cake, but I still wanted to make "the day" special in some way. We ran errands in the morning & he got a doughnut @ the grocery store, a sucker @ the bank, and McDonald's for lunch. We had church that night, but we bought four balloons & tied them to "his" chair in the fellowship hall @ church. I baked another cake & had just enough to share with all the kids @ the meal. His Sunday school teacher also had Little Debbie cakes on Sunday & a birthday hat, so he was thrilled to have THREE birthday parties, and wants to know how many he'll have when he turns 5!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Birthday boy...
Last week we celebrated Daniel's fourth birthday. I still can't believe my last baby is four years old. I know, I'll still be saying that when he's eighteen! We celebrated a week and a half early, while my parent's were here with a firetruck cake, but I still wanted to make "the day" special in some way. We ran errands in the morning & he got a doughnut @ the grocery store, a sucker @ the bank, and McDonald's for lunch. We had church that night, but we bought four balloons & tied them to "his" chair in the fellowship hall @ church. I baked another cake & had just enough to share with all the kids @ the meal. His Sunday school teacher also had Little Debbie cakes on Sunday & a birthday hat, so he was thrilled to have THREE birthday parties, and wants to know how many he'll have when he turns 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Daniel!! Love the cake! I can't believe he's 4 either!
Post a Comment