Thursday, February 19, 2009
Sicker 'n snot
Well...I got hit with allergies (in February...who'd have thought?) and a cold I got from lovin' on my kids when they were all snotty, plus my good ol' Aunt Flo decided now was a good a time as any to come for a visit. Oh, wait...that's probably too much information for some of you out there. Just ignore that last comment. I'm folding laundry & trying not to panic, as I leave in 45 min. to pick up my two beautiful nieces (ages 4 & 23 months). Their parents are on a trip to Malta & Phil's folks are sharing the girls with us while they're gone. My kids are so excited about having cousins here for the week. I'm just praying I get better quick so I can get some much needed sleep! Last night I slept in the recliner, as no other position offered much relief. I've had several steam showers, and even broke down & tried the Neti pot. (Are you proud of me, Lisa?) Not that it helped much, but it comforted my husband to see that I am doing all I can to get better. (Thank goodness for Alka-Seltzer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's hilarious! Does the Neti Pot Work? I use my Steam Shower to relieve my sinuses. I use a eucalyptus mint aroma therapy that cleans me up real nice.
That's hilarious! Does the Neti Pot Work?
I use my Steam Shower to relieve my sinuses. I use a eucalyptus mint aroma therapy that cleans me up real nice.
Yeah for Neti Pots, they're the coolest!! I actually like to call them a nose baday (I have no idea how to spell that!) From what I've heard about them, you have to consistently use them to notice a difference, so keep on using it. Boo for Aunt Flo! I had to laugh, this is what we always called it when I was in college. Hope you're feeling better today and have a good weekend!
Post a Comment