Saturday, February 21, 2009

In honor of Daniel

This post has 150 words. That is Daniel's favorite number these days. Every thing adds up to "one hundred & fifty". It will be one hundred and fifty minutes until lunch, he did one hundred and fifty of those, and he did one hundred and fifty more than you, you asked him one hundred and fifty times, he has asked you one hundred and fifty times, it is one hundred and fifty days until we get to go, it has been one hundred and fifty days since we were there, he’s pretty sure it’s one hundred and fifty degrees outside, and on and on…and on it goes. If I never hear the number “one hundred and fifty” again, it will not be too soon. I don’t remember any of my other children having an affinity to a particular number. Leave it to the youngest one to get attached. The End.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm not going to count, but if it really adds up to 150, you need more to do!! Aren't kids funny, the stuff they come up with to drive you crazy!