Friday, November 14, 2008
I don't want to be a chicken!
I honestly feel like my head's been chopped off & I'm running wild & spastic through my house, not accomplishing anything, aside from looking ridiculous! There are so many things I could be doing, I just don't know where to start. Well, that's not completely true. I start on something, only to see another mess of higher importance that I "should" take care of, so I run to do that, only to be distracted by something else...and on it goes in a vicious cycle. The fact that my stress level is at an all-time high may have something to do with the fact that I just helped my husband frantically search for his keys. He says he's sure he's cursed...I chalk it up to being disorganized, but what do I know? I just needed to calm down & pull myself together. Deep breaths. Okay...so I'm starting to feel better & desperately trying not to think about all that awaits me in the "real world". One mess at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe it is a curse. His brother seems to suffer from the same symptoms.....
Post a Comment