Friday, August 1, 2008
Getting out of the rut
Well, my "blue-ness" probably had something to do with the stomach bug I contracted. It's been low-key (for the most part - except for when the kids are fighting) the past two days. My kids have been begging to go to the pool, but thankfully the sprinkler & makeshift slip-and-slide they created with painter's plastic kept them occupied. Phil got them all working this afternoon & I got a mopped kitchen floor out of the deal, so I'm happy. Phil is filtering 4-5 60 lb. jugs of honey tonight, and the plan is for me to jar it tomorrow, deliver some as "payment" to the farmer's whose land house our hives, and get the rest ready to sell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear the stomach bug is still hanging around your house. Not fun! Hopefully you're feeling better today.
Post a Comment