Thursday, July 31, 2008
I'm...so...BLUE-hoo-hoo...
We're on the heels of countless weeks full of activity & things have come crashing to a halt. I'm feeling a little lost & blah (for lack of a better word). I just want to curl up with a good Jane Austen movie & crochet...forget about cleaning the pee on the bathroom floor, or the honey stuck to my kitchen floor, or the junk strewn hither & yon throughout the house! Phil is finishing a job down the street & likes to check in periodically to see "how things are going". Really it's to see if I'm working as hard as he is. So I just have to look busy until after lunch when he'll be going to a job 20 min. out of town. :) haha. I am devious. The kids are ready for school too. Or maybe I'm ready for the kids to go to school. At this point in the summer, it's too hot to be outside & too many hours spent together inside encourages aggravation & irritation. We only have one week of summer vacation left & we should make the most of it. Time to find something to motivate me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha, that's funny. When Adam is working from home I always feel like I need to look busier than I am. I don't know why. Adam has never said anything to make me feel this way. I shouldn't feel guilty.
I can't believe school starts for you guys in one week. But you do get out earlier right?
Adam is interested in stopping by on his way to CA but it is 100 miles out of the way (both ways) so he is not sure yet. I'll let you know if he makes a definite decision.
It is SO hot I really am not motivated to do anything. I don't even want to go outside. I really don't know how Phil or anyone else working outside does it. Enjoy the last days of summer though with the kids!
Post a Comment