Tuesday, October 9, 2012

somedays...

somedays it's just too hard to be thankful...

somedays it's just easier to be discouraged...

to lose hope...

to lose sight of God...

what purpose He could possibly have in the midst of this messy life...

so that's when the roots dig deeper...

out of desperation...

"I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.  No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.  My body rests in safety...You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever." - Psalm 16:8-9, 11

"I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.  Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him.  Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong." - Ephesians 3:16-17

#904 refreshed by God's Word - reminder to be thankful
#905 hugs - from a friend; from my kids, arms wrapped around tight
#906 soft scarf
#907 change of seasons
#908 lil' miss - that little voice & those facial expressions kill me!  hilarious...
#909 reading w/ the kids - sandwiched in under the covers
#910 relief from headache & a good night's sleep
#911 diet Pepsi ;)
#912 my job!
#913 clean counters & the husband who cleared them
#914 folded laundry


No comments: