Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Counting...

It's been fun to look back through my "gifts". 

I'm thankful for coffee.  A lot.

I started with the small things...

#8 sunrise
#19 clean sheets
#48 brown eyes
#139 pillow talk & inside jokes

and learned to thank for the hard things...

#222 broken tooth - God will provide
#374 learning to trust
#439 comfort of a friend
#505 headache - taking it slow

the everyday...

#516 homework - an "excuse" to snuggle on the couch
#547 clean counters
#619 sibling laughter
#634 finished projects
#657 Saturday chores & music cranked up LOUD

truths to live by...

#680 God delights in showing his unfailing love (Micah 7:18)
#730 Psalm 100 - shout with JOY...for the Lord is GOOD
#741 Romans 8:39 - nothing can separate me from God's love
#791 Psalm 46:1 - my refuge, a place to run when my world is crumbling

today...

#879 coffee.  and creamer.
#880 a new day - Lamentations 3:23
#881 trusting in the midst of what I am powerless to change
#882 time to spare on a busy morning
#883 studying for History & listening to stories
#884 boys soccer practice
#885 simple suppers


No comments: