Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vacation

I've been having too much fun with my cousin & her little boy to spend any time blogging. The kids are enamoured with Judah. They love everything about him - his giggles, gurgles, coos, and smiles. It's been a while since we've had a baby around our house, and it's been fun to love on this precious boy...
We've been busy - making cards, eating pie, watching movies, talking, laughing, drinking coffee, relaxing and being very unproductive. It's the best "stay-cation" I've ever had. A nice break from the ordinary...
We may not have clean clothes, a dusted house, or clean bathrooms to show for our week, but we have these...and we worked very hard on them...while we snacked on almonds & whoppers. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cute baby! wow, I'm so impressed with all the cards. they're very cute! sounds like a fun week!