That's why I look forward to Fridays. I have fun serving lunch with the 6th grade students. Plus I get to see & love on my own kids. Then, after we clean up, I head over to the 4th grade class & teach an Art lesson. It's not as consistent as I would like, as there are always a lot of activities planned for Fridays, but these are examples of a few of the projects we've done so far. I love getting to do art as much as the students do. Most of my ideas have come from this great website.
Optical Illusion: contrasting colorsI'm usually too busy helping kids to take pictures, but I plan to get some "action shots" this afternoon. It's fun to see what they come up with. They are all so creative! We only have about 6 Fridays left, but I'm excited about the 6 things we'll get to create. I might even brave a tie-dye lesson! We'll see...


1 comment:
wow! these are really good and they look like fun! i would love to be in "Miss Amy's" art class!
Post a Comment