Monday, February 18, 2008

Gloves in a Bottle

A few weeks ago, I read about this product on my friend, Kristen's, blog. It sounded too good to be true, so I had to check it out for myself. I was pleasantly impressed. Gloves in a Bottle is not your regular hand lotion. It doesn't leave your hands feeling all sticky or slimy. I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day between changing diapers, wiping noses, and preparing food and it doesn't wash off. My hands are usually so raw & cracked in the winter time, but this keeps a protective layer over my skin and my skin feels softer. It has an interesting smell, but it's not overpowering. Before I couldn't touch scented lotions, but now I can put them on after using Gloves in a Bottle. Check it out, you just might be surprised by what you find!

No comments: