I'm not sure if it's that 7 is a fun age, or if reading has opened new worlds, or if my son is just naturally hilarious, but for whatever reason, I love to read anything he thinks up to write.
At any rate, he keeps me laughing...
The Monkey Attack
One day I went to the zoo. It had monkeys. They were crazy. I gave a banana to the monkey. It bit me! Ouch! It was attacking me! That is why I love monkeys.
Blue
Blue reminds me of the blue sky. It reminds me of my tooth paste and tooth brush. It reminds me of water. It reminds me of the April rain.
(Since we both have bad dental histories, we've gone a little overboard in our attempts at instilling and training our children to have good dental hygiene habits. I couldn't stop laughing to realize that the first "blue" thing our son thought of was toothpaste & his tooth brush! I'm afraid we might be warping our meticulous son and transforming him into an obsessive tooth-brusher.)
No comments:
Post a Comment