Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday's child...

...is full of grace.

Today I recieved what I didn't deserve, but I couldn't be more thankful for this day at home.

A chance to get much needed work done...

Thank you, State Department of Education, for completely overwhelming me with your impossible process...

A moment to think and to do a little of this ...

Thank you, God, for helping me get my perspective back into focus...

A day to enjoy my thrift store gift & "find"...and drink a lot of this...

Thanks, Beth, this one's my favorite & reminds me of how blessed I am with family & friendships...
An opportunity to steal my husband's wool socks and snuggle up to the heater...

Thanks, honey, for providing wonderfully for our family...

And just enjoy today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the teapot, it would look good in my collection! Did you know I collect teapots? They're in the attic in boxes...so sad! Hope your day was wonderful!