nothing you do could ever look like a big mess! I can see your organization even on that pic...stamps on the right, fun paper in the sack etc! :) I remember you saying that once you have kids you get organized because you just have to in order to survive. Welp, hasn't happened to me yet. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy being me!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish I could've joined you!
oh my they are beautiful!!! I would love to have been there...especially since you can CUT the paper straight!
nothing you do could ever look like a big mess! I can see your organization even on that pic...stamps on the right, fun paper in the sack etc! :) I remember you saying that once you have kids you get organized because you just have to in order to survive. Welp, hasn't happened to me yet. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy being me!
YOU are an awsome woman, Amy!
Post a Comment