...what my children have swirling 'round those sweet, silly heads, just check out their creative writing assignments.
By Grace
If the ostrich could fly it would shrink itself and fly super fast. Not anything, I mean not anything, could keep up with it. If you ever wanted to see a second of it you would have to be in an airplane going a thousand miles per hour. When it would stop running it would get big again and start running.
By Noah
I have a friend named Sam. I like my friend. He's cool. I like his Geico commercials. He's funny. Sam kind of likes to walk fast. When I feel his skin, it feels awesome. Sam likes the Wii. Sam smells like deo (deodorant). I like my friend a lot!
By Abbie
(An excerpt of the original, which is 6 pages long! Once she started, she could not be stopped.)
Suddenly, through the midst of their tears, they both saw a bright ball of light that was getting brighter and brighter every second. The girls’ tears ceased as they watched the bright ball of light in awe. Poof! All at once the ball of light was gone! In its place was a skunk! But this was no ordinary skunk. Instead of being black with a white stripe, this skunk was white with a black stripe. The girls and Ralph, who were all terrified of skunks, scrunched up in the corner. “Don’t be afraid,” said the skunk, “for I am your fairy skunk mother.” “You’re our what?” asked Jenna. “Your fairy skunk mother,” repeated the skunk. “I’m here to help you get out of this mess..."
No comments:
Post a Comment