The girls & I had a fun time in Dallas with Phil's sister & her husband. They treated us to a delicious (Tex-Mex) dinner @ the Blue Goose one night. Disguised as a "work" trip, this really ended up being a wonderful vacation (for me) & a fun time with my girls. An added bonus was finding a Brazilian store & stocking up on some favorites. Plus, I had a blast watching
Nacho Libre. I feel like I "bonded" with my bro-in-law, and I am very thankful that he does not enjoy wearing
stretchy pants. Well, maybe he does, but at least he didn't wear them while I was there!! ;) Now the real
work begins as we get into a schedule and enjoy the activities of summertime!

These hydrangeas grew on campus & smelled
wonderful. Had to get a picture. My girls thought I was being ridiculous..."
Mom!" It will not be the first time I do something they find embarrassing & unnecessary.

Yesterday, Phil & his buddy, took the kids fishing to a farm pond. The fish were biting & everyone caught a fish. Noah was sad his got away, but he had fun anyway. Phil's friend was worried Daniel's fish would pull
him into the pond! Phil's birthday is tomorrow, but I think we'll be celebrating early with a fish fry tonight. Yum...

Such a proud father-son moment.
1 comment:
This is Jeremy's comment and I concur - that YOU made it more fun to watch Nacho Libre! Thanks for the big and little hhhhuuugs and keeesses! :)
Post a Comment