Why? After telling the man from Citicard that I would like to close my account, did he try to convince me that it's a better idea to leave it open & continue to spend money?
Why? Did I have to repeat myself more than 7 times?
Why? Did I have to keep saying "NO...thank you."?
Why? Did the man get defensive when I told him that I respected his opinion, but wanted him to respect mine & please close my account?
Why? Wasn't it until I told the man I didn't appreciate him badgering me that he finally closed my account?!?!
WHY?!?! Did it take me getting irritated & forceful before he FINALLY DID WHAT I WANTED HIM TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Why? Couldn't he have just done it the first time & saved me the hassle?
I think I'll go clean something...now that I'm all hot & bothered.
1 comment:
My floors need cleaning, want to come over?!! Hope your afternoon goes better!
Post a Comment