We're one week into summer vacation & I've been gone more than I've been home. I'm loving every minute of being away!! ;) We had fun in AR with Phil's brother & family. The guys worked on projects, the kids had fun playing with cousins, and I sewed to my heart's content. I haven't sat down to sew in a long time and it was fun start & finish several projects. I also got to spend time with my sister-in-law.
My life is blessed with six sister-in-laws. We are all so very different...controlling - passive-aggressive, pleaser - confrontational, workaholic - relaxed, diplomatic - intense, scatterbrained - organized, emotional - practical, dramatic - hilarious, keeper - thrower. It's a wonder we get along! But we do...and I've come to appreciate our differences and how we provide perspective & balance.
We came home from AR on Monday night. Tuesday I unpacked & packed again, as the girls & I left on Wed. morning for Dallas. I came to help pack for their move next week, but it's been a vacation too. The girls love playing the Wii & swimming; I was thrilled to browse through Target. I think I'll just travel the country visiting my sister-in-laws.
Just kidding, honey. I'm coming home. I promise.
Just not yet.
3 comments:
Any trip that involves Target is always a good trip! Have fun and safe travels!
So I'm wondering which of those adjectives you picked with me in mind. Passive-aggressive? I'm not even sure I know what that means. I'm definitely the one with the dirty house that makes your look good. :-) Miss you! I'm glad you and Jenny got to spend time together. You need a good influence in your life.
I'm sorry. Why do I always feel the need to insult you in your blog comments?? :-) must be my love language...
Post a Comment