Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why am I still up?

Too much Diet Pepsi. Too much thinking. Too much to do.

It's almost midnight & Phil is gigging for frogs with his buddy Jim. Basically it's a way to explain the need grown men have to get in touch with their inner "boy" and have a blast chasing frogs & getting muddy! If I had my camera I would take a picture of the gig he constructed. It's quite the weapon. And I would have loved to take a picture of my boys sharpening their own "gigs" (sticks). Noah stood in the driveway with no shirt on, and informed me he was gonna gig the van. It was a "Lord of the Flies" moment. If only I had my camera...but I left it in Kentucky, and that's a story for another day. I am glad my husband is having fun, but he'd better not bring any frog legs home. I've put up with a deer head for the past several months. I draw the line @ frog legs. A woman can only take so much.

Goodnight. I'm going to bed. I better not have nightmares.

1 comment:

ten4ruthie said...

Oh come one. You can't seriously be saying that you wouldn't enjoy seeing little froggies stuffed and mounted all around that manly deer? (What did you name that thing anyway?)