Thursday, January 20, 2011

Delusional...

Not sure if it's from being sick all week or cabin fever, but we've got the giggles going on at our house.

Abbie, Phil & I were having a "serious" conversation until she said, "...and sometimes they have the assumiation that..." We started laughing & soon she was laughing so hard she fell off the couch!

After learning that Noah's still running fever, he declared: "I feel like I'm going down hill." Phil: "So you're feeling worse?" Noah: "No...I actually feel like I'm going down a hill...like on a sled."

We had Daniel check his temp & soon he was complaining tight-lipped, "It's not beeping!" Only to discover we hadn't turned the thermometer on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good laugh. I had to go share the Noah story with Roger. :-)

bitten by the bug said...

soooo cute...they're growing so fast too, how did you survive 4 kids in 6 or 7 yrs? each so unique and precious :}

bitten by the bug said...

sooo cute, abbie & grace buddies :} can't wait for them to have them grow past the annoying things of childhood as sisters into an unbreakable bond...we won't let the secret out, they will one day be lost without each other :}