These days, with the kids getting older, it's not very often they say something funny unintentionally. But when they do, I can't stop chuckling about it.
Poor Abbie. She was talking about the changes at school - "It's a whole new generation at school this year!" She's so animated when she talks, and though she's on the verge of teenage-hood, I couldn't help myself. I laughed until I cried. Then I explained the meaning of "generation". Then she made me PROMISE I wouldn't write it on Facebook. (Please don't tell her I cheated & wrote it on my blog instead.) :)
Noah - my skinny child with no body fat to warm himself. He's been wearing leggings under his pjs and the warm wool socks Aunt Jenny gave him when we went skiing in Colorado last year. He was getting ready for bed one night & proudly proclaimed, "Tonight I'm gonna be as toasty as...a piece of toast!"
No comments:
Post a Comment