Lately it hasn't felt like I have been working full-time. When my little guy is sick or has a Dr's appointment, I get the day off. Though unfortunately, it's not the best circumstances for him, I have been thankful that I've yet to work a 5 day week. Having a flexible schedule has allowed me to go on some of my kids' field trips, catch up on housework & secretarial duties, and curl up on the couch with a good book. I'm also thankful that my little guy requires a nap in the afternoons. The teacher & I have discussed cutting this out, but when we do it proves disastrous. That boy needs his nap! ;) So I help the teacher with grading papers & have about 20 min. left to just relax. I bring my MP3 player and a book of Sudoku to work with me. Ahh...contentment.
So, thanks God, for this day off. You knew I needed it! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment