Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy hands....

One of my favorite things about summer (besides the pool!), is catching my kids busy at work, using their imaginations. After Noah built his space ship he told me, "When I started, it was just a box, but it turned into something incredible!" And then he walked me through all its many features. Something my brothers would appreciate. :)


We've been making weekly trips to the library. My girls couldn't be more opposite. I can't get my "bookworm" to put down her books, and I can't talk my "athlete" into picking one up! When she found one that interested her, that came complete with a craft idea, I couldn't resist. They spent a whole afternoon designing & sewing their own pillows. We just need to purchase the stuffing & finish them.

1 comment:

bitten by the bug said...

wow thats awesome, can't wait to see them, i'm sure personality went into the colors etc too....just like my busy purse i made...evidently its too busy, but not to this grammie, i was drawn to the colors in the one that hung finished in the cute shop:}