Saturday, March 29, 2008
Skin MD Natural
Several weeks ago, I was offered another product to sample. I have to be honest, I still haven't formed an opinion about it yet. Skin MD Natural is similar to a product I tested a couple months ago. I like that the Skin MD Natural is a very light, unscented lotion that doesn't leave your hands feeling slimmy & greasy. But I have noticed that my fingertips are more cracked than they have ever been. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I'm not consistent enough in applying the lotion (the directions are to apply 2-8 hours until moisture level improves, then once every 12-24 hours). I like immediate results. If an application of Skin MD doesn't seem to do the trick, I go back to the greasy, gloppy lotions that at least soften my rough, dry hands for the time being. So as I said before, I still haven't completely formed my opinion on Skin MD. I think to give it a fair try, I have to put away my other lotions for a while & just stick to this one & see how it does. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment