...I made him climb into bed with us & threatened him with silence, in the hopes of sleeping just five more minutes!
...I realized that trying to quiet a 5 year old is near impossible.
...I regretted agreeing to sub for a PE teacher yesterday. After countless jumping jacks, windmills, cherry pickers, and sit-ups...I am sore!
...I started a new job, as a teacher's assistant, assigned to a little boy with Downs syndrome.
...that little boy called me a "b----" when I told him to pick up the crayons he threw down.
...that boy gave me a hug & said, "I'm sorry". I like hugs. Especially from cute little repentant boys.
...I tried to learn the names of 25 other Kindergartners.
...I decided it was acceptable to say "you" & point, this first day on the job.
...my children's teachers should be thanking me that I gave my children simple names.
...this kitten peed on my shirt. He's pretty cute, even though he mews incessantly. But I'm still changing my shirt & taking a shower asap.
...we are having pizza for supper, even though I planned a menu on Monday & was all organized & such. But I wasn't a "workin' woman" on Monday. I was a lady of leisure...you know what I mean!...bedtime won't come soon enough.
...I'm thankful tomorrow is a new day.
3 comments:
1. Congrats on the new job! You will do awesome!!
2. Are you crazy?! A cat?! And one that pees on you?! Cute...not so much! :)
3. Yes, your children's teachers appreciate their easy names, I'm sure of it!
4. I agree, bedtime can't come soon enough. This 7:30 is killing me!
5. I miss you! Have a great day tomorrow...hopefully you won't get called anymore names!
WOW...a kitten...I am sure that Grace is thrilled! He looks sooo young, how are you feeding this little guy??? So, the job came through.... wow! You are an amazingly strong women! You are amazing FO SHO!
I'm jealous about the kitten! Although there's no way I could handle a kitten right now. I have my own little cute baby human. But at least a kitten isn't a human with a soul - and if you mess up, it's not as big of a deal! Wow, that tells you that I'm taking this motherhood thing WAY to seriously doesn't it?
Post a Comment