Monday, November 2, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Grace woke up this morning...sick. She has been running fever, but despite feeling miserable, she still got up on the roof with her dad while he tore off shingles. She told me she even took a nap up there. :) Phil's brother, Matthew, came over from Springdale, AR to help re-shingle the roof. I'm looking forward to staying home tomorrow & caring for my sweet girl.

On another note...I have to brag on Abbie for a minute. The girls' team lost, but she didn't run from the ball (like she did last year), and she even SUNK A SHOOT! I was so proud! And she was beaming the rest of the game. I didn't get a picture though, as I forgot the camera at home. Oops. Oh, well. Try again Thursday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Poor Grace. No fun to be sick, but she'll be glad to have her mommy home with her tomorrow. Hope she gets better quickly!