Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Today was a lazy day. Dad, Mom & Aaron left this morning for IL & I went back to bed. Phil & the kids picked up the house. It felt wonderful to be lazy & sleep until noon...I can't remember the last time I did that. Usually I'm the early bird up w/ the kids while Phil sleeps in. We had easy meals - leftovers & sandwiches - and watched movies. I have laundry & other cleaning to do, but it can wait for another day. I told Mom "thanks" for all that she did. She said she didn't really do much, but she has no idea. Every dish that she washed & put away, every item she picked up & put back in its place, every little thing was one thing less I had to worry about.

Side note: Do you have any idea how difficult it is to think or finish a sentence when I have 2 boys pretending to be race cars?

No comments: