I didn't always feel comfortable letting the boys go on their own to the men's restroom, especially at big stops along the highway. And they weren't very happy to be dragged into the women's. But they found ways to entertain themselves. On one particular visit, as I'm sitting in the stall, Daniel hollers out, "Mom! Can I have a quarter?" Noah's reading, "What are these Tam-POONS anyway?" I explain, "Those are for ladies." "For BABIES?!?" "No...for ladies. For women." Daniel, still insistent, asks, "Well, can't we at LEAST buy a napkin?" Oh my!
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Everything's up to date...
I didn't always feel comfortable letting the boys go on their own to the men's restroom, especially at big stops along the highway. And they weren't very happy to be dragged into the women's. But they found ways to entertain themselves. On one particular visit, as I'm sitting in the stall, Daniel hollers out, "Mom! Can I have a quarter?" Noah's reading, "What are these Tam-POONS anyway?" I explain, "Those are for ladies." "For BABIES?!?" "No...for ladies. For women." Daniel, still insistent, asks, "Well, can't we at LEAST buy a napkin?" Oh my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My first laugh of the day and it was a real belly laugh. Elliot says "Mommy laughing!"
Post a Comment